Your birth experience is an important event that you will remember all of your life. Experience the support of our caring and compassionate doulas before, during, and after your labor and birth. Our exceptional doula team is professionally trained and experienced to provide you with informational, emotional and physical support.
A doula supports you in the following ways:
- Recognizes that your birth experience is an important event that you will remember all of your life.
- Provides emotional support for you before, during, and after your labor and birth.
- Understands the many choices you have and can help you write a birth plan or a list of your preferences in giving birth and welcoming your baby.
- Provides and suggests physical comfort measures that your partner can give during labor and birth, such as light touch massage, breathing patterns, and position changes.
- Gives you an objective view of your labor. A doula has the experience of many labors and can help you understand how your labor is progressing.
- Knows what to do during long or difficult labors. She can give many suggestions to increase your comfort level as well as help your labor progress.
- Helps you and your partner communicate with your caregivers.
- Gives you one-on-one attention. Her role is to “be there for you” and help you have the best possible birthing experience.
- Helps you and your partner get off to a great start as new parents.